Canon i9100 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:Approximately 37 seconds (borderless)Approximately 1 minute; (borderless)
- Number of Nozzles; 3,072 nozzles (512 x 6 colors)
- Print Resolution (Up to); 4800 x 1200 dpi*
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac® OS (8.6 to 9.x) and Mac OS X version 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility)
- Standard Interfaces; USB (cable not included)
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-6Bk Black Ink Tank, BCI-6C Cyan Ink Tank, BCI-6M Magenta Ink Tank, BCI-6Y Yellow Ink Tank, BCI-6PC Photo Cyan Ink Tank, BCI-6PM Photo Magenta Ink Tank
- Buffer Ram; 80KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A3+ (13 x 19), ledger (11 x 17), A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 or European envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, envelopes, Canon Specialty Papers – Glossy Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfers
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb. Envelopes – 10 Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11, 11 x 17) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11, 11 x 17) – 80 sheets High Resolution Paper (13 x 19) – 20 sheets Matte Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets T-Shirt Transfer (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet
- Noise Level Approx; 37 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 22.5 W x 13.1 D x 7.7 H
- Weight; 17.6 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the begin, you will need to prepare all of the points that you need such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop, as well as also the CD chauffeur.
- See to it the USB cable is suitable with the USB port in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD chauffeur, then you can simply download and install the installation files from the internet site.
- Make certain you download and install the one that suit your printer design.
- Once you have actually prepared all of those things, you simply need to merely run the installment configuration program that you currently have, from the CD driver or from the documents that you downloaded.
- The next point that you require to do is waiting for the entire procedure to be completed.
- During this time around, you will certainly be asked to choose some choices such as the elements, the installment places, your name, and also a few other things.
- See to it you fill the alternatives appropriately.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You require to begin printing a page to see to it that the printer has actually been efficiently set up.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Ensure that the printer Canon i9100 is switched on.
- Press and also hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer up until the orange alarm system light flashes once and then launch it.
- Make certain that the Wi-Fi switch starts to blink blue and after that most likely to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] switch within 2 minutes.
- Make certain that your printer is transformed on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized ordinary paper.
- Press and also hold the Cancel Button, switch until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and after that release it. The network details page will be printed.
- This ends the WPS configuration treatment.
- Please now proceed by setting up the software to make one of the most out of your Canon i9100.
- If you do not have the setup CD that featured your product, please download the handbooks and software.
- If the Canon i9100 cordless setup is still stopping working after following this overview, please call us for further help.
|Printer Driver Add-On Module – (Windows 7) (32/64-bit)|
|i9100 Printer Driver – (Windows XP)|
|i9100 Printer Driver – (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|ImageBrowser – Updater (Mac OS X)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32/64-bit)|