Canon i905D Review Specs
- Resolution; Up to 4800×1200 dpi
- Print engine;6-ink with Micro-Nozzles, advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology™, 2pl
- Colour management; ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print
- Mono print speed; Mono Text: Up to 8ppm (Max), 3.7ppm (Std)
- Colour print speed; Text & Graphics: Up to 7ppm (Max), 2.6ppm (Std); A4 Full Page: Up to 0.7ppm (Std)
- Photo print speed; 4″x6″ [10x15cm] borderless print in approx. 75 seconds (Std on PR-101)
- Media type; Plain Paper, Envelopes, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Photo Paper Pro (PR-101, PC-101S), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Media weight; Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 270 g/m²
- Media input; Sheet feeder: 150 sheets (50 sheets with Photo Paper Tray installed)
- CD-R print kit (supplied): 1 printable CDR/DVD
- Photo Paper Tray (supplied): 20 sheets of photo media
- Media size; Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 5″x7″, 4″x 6″ & custom size
- Photo Paper Tray: 4″x6″
- Borderless printing; Photo Paper Pro (A4 & 4″x6″), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (A4, 5″x7″ & 4″x6″), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (A4 & 4″x6″), Glossy Photo Paper (A4 & 4″x6″), Matte Photo Paper (A4)
- Ink cartridge configuration; Single Ink technology – six separate ink tanks (BCI-6 Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y, BCI-6PC, BCI-6PM)
- Black ink tank life; 430 pages at 5% coverage
- 540 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5)
- Colour ink tank(s) life; 430 pages at 5% coverage per colour, Cyan: 780 pages, Magenta: 580 pages, Yellow: 360 pages, Photo Cyan: 410 pages, Photo Magenta: 260 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5)
- PC interface & connectivity; USB
- Camera interface & connectivity; Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge & Bubble Jet Direct compliant digital cameras & camcorders
- Camera direct printing; Compatibility Exif 2.2 or earlier, DPOF compliant
- Card direct printing; Storage compatibility: CompactFlash™ card/Microdrive™, SmartMedia™, Memory Stick™ (excluding PRO), SD card/Multimedia card; xD-Picture card*, Memory Stick DUO*, miniSD Card*
- (* using recommended adaptor – not supplied)
- Image viewer; Built-in 2″ colour LCD display
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the begin, you will need to prepare all of the points that you need such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop, as well as also the CD chauffeur.
- See to it the USB cable is suitable with the USB port in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD chauffeur, then you can simply download and install the installation files from the internet site.
- Make certain you download and install the one that suit your printer design.
- Once you have actually prepared all of those things, you simply need to merely run the installment configuration program that you currently have, from the CD driver or from the documents that you downloaded.
- The next point that you require to do is waiting for the entire procedure to be completed.
- During this time around, you will certainly be asked to choose some choices such as the elements, the installment places, your name, and also a few other things.
- See to it you fill the alternatives appropriately.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You require to begin printing a page to see to it that the printer has actually been efficiently set up.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Ensure that the printer Canon i905D is switched on.
- Press and also hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer up until the orange alarm system light flashes once and then launch it.
- Make certain that the Wi-Fi switch starts to blink blue and after that most likely to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] switch within 2 minutes.
- Make certain that your printer is transformed on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized ordinary paper.
- Press and also hold the Cancel Button, switch until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and after that release it. The network details page will be printed.
- This ends the WPS configuration treatment.
- Please now proceed by setting up the software to make one of the most out of your Canon i905D.
- If you do not have the setup CD that featured your product, please download the handbooks and software.
- If the Canon i905D cordless setup is still stopping working after following this overview, please call us for further help.
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32bit).|
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (64bit).|
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows 8 (32bit).|
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows 8 (64bit).|
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows 7 (32bit).|
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows 7 (64bit).|
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows XP 32bit.|
|Canon i905D printer driver Windows XP 64bit.|
|Canon i905D printer driver MAC OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11.|
|Canon i905D printer driver Mac OS X 10.8.|