|Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F|
Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Review Specs
- Type; Flatbed scanner
- Max Supported Document Size; 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Form Factor; none
- Max Document Size; 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type; Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books, magazines and other bound materials), film
- Document Feeder Type; Manual
- Included Accessories; film adapter
- Software Included; Drivers & utilities
- Optical Resolution; 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution; 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi
- Type; flatbed scanner
- Scanner Speed Details; 10.4 ms/line – color – A4 – 1200 dpi, 20.7 ms/line – color – A4 – 2400 dpi, 5 ms/line – greyscale – A4 – 1200 dpi, 6.9 ms/line – greyscale – A4 – 2400 dpi, 5 ms/line – black&white – A4 – 1200 dpi, 6.9 ms/line – black&white – A4 – 2400 dpi, 9 sec/scan – preview – A4
- Interface Type; USB 2.0
- Input Type; color
- Scan Element Type; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Document Size Class A4/Letter
- Max Supported Document Size; 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 11.7 m
- Grayscale Depth; 16-bit (64K gray levels)
- Grayscale Depth (External); 16-bit (64K gray levels)
- Color Depth; 48-bit color
- Color Depth; (External) 48-bit color
- Max H-Optical Resolution; 2400 dpi
- Max V-Optical Resolution; 4800 dpi
- Max H-Interpolated Resolution; 19200 dpi
- Max V-Interpolated Resolution; 19200 dpi
- Supported Document Type; bulk objects (such as books), film, plain paper
- Document Feeder Type; manual
- Control Panel Buttons Functions; copy, email, file, scan
- Compliant Standards; TWAIN
- Interface; USB 2.0
- Connector Type Type; B
- OS Required; Apple MacOS X 10.2, Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP, Microsoft Windows 98/ME
- Min Operating Temperature; 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature; 95 °F
- Humidity Range Operating; 10 – 90%
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the begin, you will need to prepare all of the points that you need such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop, as well as also the CD chauffeur.
- See to it the USB cable is suitable with the USB port in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD chauffeur, then you can simply download and install the installation files from the internet site.
- Make certain you download and install the one that suit your printer design.
- Once you have actually prepared all of those things, you simply need to merely run the installment configuration program that you currently have, from the CD driver or from the documents that you downloaded.
- The next point that you require to do is waiting for the entire procedure to be completed.
- During this time around, you will certainly be asked to choose some choices such as the elements, the installment places, your name, and also a few other things.
- See to it you fill the alternatives appropriately.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You require to begin printing a page to see to it that the printer has actually been efficiently set up.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Ensure that the printer Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F is switched on.
- Press and also hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer up until the orange alarm system light flashes once and then launch it.
- Make certain that the Wi-Fi switch starts to blink blue and after that most likely to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] switch within 2 minutes.
- Make certain that your printer is transformed on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized ordinary paper.
- Press and also hold the Cancel Button, switch until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and after that release it. The network details page will be printed.
- This ends the WPS configuration treatment.
- Please now proceed by setting up the software to make one of the most out of your Canon Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F.
- If you do not have the setup CD that featured your product, please download the handbooks and software.
- If the Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F cordless setup is still stopping working after following this overview, please call us for further help.
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F ScanGear CS Windows 2000
(32-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F ScanGear CS Windows 7
(64-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (64-bit)
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/
Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6
|CanoScan LiDE 500F – Quick Start Guide|
|Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP (64-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit)|