Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 Software Download and Setup – Just how very easy is this? Just choose what you want to do with your original-scan, copy, or create email attachments or PDFs – as well as the entire process is automated. The brand-new Auto Scan Setting detects your sort of original, then scans and saves it with the optimal setups. Your outcomes will certainly be superior, with shade dpi resolution approximately 4800 x 4800, as well as you can likewise create remarkable 19200 x 19200 software-enhanced interpolated scans. And also, a letter-sized shade scan takes only around 14 seconds2. The Advanced Z-Lid lets you generate clear, full scans of thick originals such as note pads. And also to minimize “cable television clutter,” one easy cable television supplies power and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed link. Please click on the picture below to check out the related video.
The smooth 3.6-pound CanoScan LiDE 200 is about the size of a laptop COMPUTER as well as equally as mobile. I evaluated a production version, which was easy to set up and also use. Its energy-efficient style (2.5 watts maximum power usage) uses a single cord for both USB and also power. 4 helpful switches automate usual tasks (copy, scan, PDF, e-mail), and in my tests they were simple to tailor.
Feel the remarkable experience when you visit the site Canon-driver. org obtaining the chauffeur is so easy. In here, you can Update your motorist for CanoScan from the specialist vehicle driver Download and install website. This motorist for CanoScan 200 will certainly supply complete printing and scanning performance for your item.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 Review Specs
- Scanner Type; Flatbed Color Image Scanner
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color (RGB) LEDs
- Features; 4 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Auto Scan Mode, Convenient Filing Function (PDF Function), Gutter Shadow Correction, High-speed Scanning, Image Correction, Low Power Consumption(w/ 3-color LED), One Cable for USB and Power, Vertical Scanning
- Max. Resolutions; 4800 dpi x 4800 dpi119,200 x 19,200 dpi1
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external, Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 9.9 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 1.6 (H)
- Weight; 3.6 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.3.9 – 10.5.x4
- Software; ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®,MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu4
- Power Source; Supplied via USB port
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.4W Standby)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the begin, you will need to prepare all of the points that you need such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop, as well as also the CD chauffeur.
- See to it the USB cable is suitable with the USB port in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD chauffeur, then you can simply download and install the installation files from the internet site.
- Make certain you download and install the one that suit your printer design.
- Once you have actually prepared all of those things, you simply need to merely run the installment configuration program that you currently have, from the CD driver or from the documents that you downloaded.
- The next point that you require to do is waiting for the entire procedure to be completed.
- During this time around, you will certainly be asked to choose some choices such as the elements, the installment places, your name, and also a few other things.
- See to it you fill the alternatives appropriately.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You require to begin printing a page to see to it that the printer has actually been efficiently set up.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Ensure that the printer Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 is switched on.
- Press and also hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer up until the orange alarm system light flashes once and then launch it.
- Make certain that the Wi-Fi switch starts to blink blue and after that most likely to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] switch within 2 minutes.
- Make certain that your printer is transformed on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized ordinary paper.
- Press and also hold the Cancel Button, switch until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and after that release it. The network details page will be printed.
- This ends the WPS configuration treatment.
- Please now proceed by setting up the software to make one of the most out of your Canon Canon CanoScan LiDE 200.
- If you do not have the setup CD that featured your product, please download the handbooks and software.
- If the Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 cordless setup is still stopping working after following this overview, please call us for further help.
|CanoScan LiDE 200 Scanner Driver OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS
X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5
|CanoScan LiDE 200 Scanner Driver Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows
8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)
|CanoScan LiDE 200 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan LiDE 200 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6|
|CanoScan LiDE 200 ScanGear CS for Windows XP (64-bit)|
|CanoScan LiDE 200 ScanGear CS Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista
|CanoScan LiDE 200 ScanGear CS Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows 7
(32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)